Sunday, April 12, 2015

You're my Inspiration

I had a chat with a neighbor today and there were a few points in our conversation that resonated with me. One, she told me I was her inspiration to live a healthier life. She probably didn't realize this when she said it but to me that meant that I am doing what I hoped to do!  If I can inspire just one person to make a change to better themselves in one way or another I have accomplished my mission.  I don't think words can express how fulfilling it is to hear that! 

Second, she was telling me how she stepped out of her comfort zone and switched places of employment. All to often we get trapped in the monotony of our ever day lives and we forget to enjoy our time. It takes stepping out of your comfort zone to do great things!  In January I signed up to be a Beachbody coach because I love talking about working out and working out! In March, I accepted a promotion at my current place of employment!  There are a lot of big changes coming my way when I start my new position but I am ready to embrace the change. I can't wait to escape the monotony of my current job and be part of something huge at my company!  Not everyone can say that they were part of a project that totally transforms healthcare. I think this project will open many doors for me in terms of my career and I can't wait to see where it takes me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment