Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Insanity Max 30: Day 1 thru 3

Day 1: 
Day 1 of max 30 was the Cardio Challenge. I maxed out at 7:08! I did better than I thought I would :). I wanted to quit working out at about 15 minutes but I made myself push through and finish. I am so glad I did because I felt awesome when I finished. I ended day one ready to take on day two! 
Day 2: 
Day two was Tabata strength I believe!  I maxed out at 1008!!  Woohoo!!  Surprisingly my upper body is weak (I say surprisingly because I tote around my 35 pound son a lot!!) I failed when it came time to do the first set of push-ups. I look forward to this workout again to see if I improve at all :)
Day 3:
Day 3 was sweat intervals and I maxed out at 6:09. My arms were still toast from all of the push-ups the day prior. There is always room for me to improve though and I look forward to beating my own time!

Currently, I am following the modifier most of the time but doing the normal moves sporadically as I am able. I am hoping by the end to do all of the regular moves!  My other goal is to be able to do push ups on my toes instead of my knees!  

Here are my beginning stats and pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment