Monday, April 6, 2015

Why a blog?

Hi all, 
My name is Carla and I recently decided to take my health and fitness a little more seriously. Prior to having my son in 2012 I worked out 30 to 45 minutes most every day and ate a well-balanced diet most of the time. After having my son I started to slack because I just never seemed to have enough time to accomplish everything I wanted to get done in a day. Needless to say, I put on a few pounds and started to feel run down and frumpy. I noticed that I was catching more colds and spending more time on the couch. The end of December came around and I had noticed that one of my facebook friends had become a Beachbody coach. So I researched their products and thought a challenge pack would be just what I needed to get started. On a whim I decided to order it. The 7 day shipping time was the longest 7 days ever!!  After I received my challenge pack and did a few weeks worth of workouts I decided I needed to be a coach and help inspire those around me. Since becoming a coach I have had two challenge groups and done PiYo, 21 Day Fix Extreme and now am starting Insanity Max 30!  

I started this blog as a way for me to track my progress and note my feelings, thoughts and experiences with the different Beachbody products. I may also use this blog as a place to share some of the adventures of my everyday life!  I recently accepted a new position at work and I have no idea what it entails. Since starting Beachbody I have a new appreciation for the unknown! Everything you want is achievable if you are willing to work for it. I want to make an exceptional life for my family and I want to do what I love to achieve it!  If you have any questions for me or would like me information about Beachbody contact me 😊 
Tomorrow I will be blogging about my first 3 days of the Insanity Max 30 experience!  Stay tuned 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment