Saturday, May 9, 2015

Month 1 of Insanity Max 30

I completed 1 month of Insanity Max 30!! I think this workout is my soulmate workout. In just 30 minutes your body is dripping sweat and you feel like you can accomplish anything you set your mind too. 
This first time around I am mostly following the modifier but have started to add in a few of the moves un-modified!  I also had to add in a few rest days because I could not go the full 5 days as my body was getting too sore. I thought I had a strong upper body until I started this program!  All of the push-ups and planks made me realize my upper body is quite weak :(. Even modified you get a great workout. 
My nutrition throughout this program has not been the greatest so I have not gotten the results that I was hoping to get. My plan is to complete max 30 again after I am done with month 2!  I plan on doing it without following the modifier!  The only way to change your body is to push it beyond what you think it is capable of!  I love Shaun T and I love this workout!!


No comments:

Post a Comment